- Gain insights into retail investors selling patterns
- Understand which psychological traits drive retail investors trading behavior
- Learn how to apply research findings to practice
- Retail investors' tendency to sell winners too early and ride losers too long (the disposition effect)
- Proposed drivers of the disposition effect in behavioral finance
- Exploit or help retail investors to overcome their trading biases
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at 7 p.m. | Registration opens at 6.30 pm
Please register here.
The registration fee for this event is 14,99€. All proceeds will go to the MBS Alumni Scholarship. When registering for the event, you will have the opportunity to indicate preferred criteria for the selection of this year's awardee.