This is the topic of the next session in our Financials Club, presented by our Alumnus and fellow Mannheimer, Elliot Stevens, CPA and MBA, from the Full-Time MBA class of 2017. Elliot currently works at HUGO BOSS.
- Learn about what the capital market requires from listed companies
- Understand how listed companies fulfill such requirements
- Share finance-related realizations from post-MBA experience and discuss career sustainability in finance
- Roles of investors and financial analysts
- Financial statements interpretation brush-up
- Role of Investor Relations departments in listed companies
- Position search and professional / personal development
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019, at 7 p.m.
Please register here.
The registration fee for this event is 14,99€. All proceeds will go to the MBS Alumni Scholarship. When registering for the event, you will have the opportunity to indicate preferred criteria for the selection of this year's awardee.