We are happy to invite you to the MBS Diversity Day 2022! This year’s topic will be “Finance and Diversity”. There will be talks and panels about “Gender Differences in Investing” and “The Future of Finance in Africa”. Mannheim alumni and participants will be active as panelists and moderators, and we have invited experts in diversity and finance from European and African companies and organizations.
Preliminary Schedule (all times CEST)*
15.00 Kick off
15.30 The Future of Finance in Africa
- Nelly Chatue-Diop, Co-Founder and CEO Ejara
- Dr. Ola Brown, Founder of Flying Doctors Healthcare Investment Company
- Mouna Kadiri, Head Africa Development Club at Attijariwafa Bank Group and alumna of the ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA 2015
- Armand Zorn, Member of the German Bundestag and among others Member of the Finance Committee and the Committee on Digital Affairs
- Moderation: Wilfride Petnga and Michael Khan, both participants Mannheim Full-Time MBA 2022
17.00 Gender Differences in Investing
- Prof. Dr. Alexandra Niessen-Ruenzi, Chair of Corporate Governance, University of Mannheim
- Karolina Decker, Founder and CEO finmarie
- Adesuwa Okunbo Rhodes, Founding Partner and CEO of Aruwa Capital Management
- Moderation: Rukayyat Modupe Kolawole, CEO of PaceUP Invest in Germany, ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA Class of 2020
*Schedule and speakers may be subject to change.
The MBS Diversity Day will take place online.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Bettina & Sven
MBS Diversity Managers